PRIDE PARTNER MINISTRY
EACH PRIDE PARTNER:
1. Makes a 100% tax-deductible donation of $250 to the Pride Baseball – this money will be used to provide one team meal for the Pride
Provides a meal for 35 people – this meal can be at a home, a church, or any location that will accommodate that many people
2. Supports the Pride by attending as many games as possible
*A Pride Partner can provide as many meals as they like
EACH PRIDE PARTNER RECEIVES:
1. Season tickets to Pride home games for immediate family members
2. Recognition in the Pride baseball game program
3. Special recognition at “Pride Family Night at the Ballpark”
BENEFITS OF BEING A PRIDE PARTNER:
Help feed a team of young men who hope to grow in their relationship with the Lord, serve the York County community, and make friends that will last a lifetime.
To become a Pride Partner, click here: http://pridebaseball.net/donate. You will learn how to donate online or send a check. Where it asks for special instructions, please write Pride Partner.
For more information, contact Joe Hudak at 803-412-7982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.