Please read all of the following information before submitting any form
- In order to play for the Piedmont Pride, a player must currently be a full-time college student, having completed a minimum of one semester at that school. A player may not be a graduating senior.
- All forms are automatically emailed to us after submission. You will receive an email confirmation.
- Each player must submit the Player Application Form
- Each player must have his college coach submit the Coach Evaluation Form
- Three(3) Reference for Player Forms are required for each player
Personal contact (not a family member)
Pastor, Priest, Ministry Leader, Mentor
Coach (this can be the coach who completes the evaluation form
- All forms can be found on our website under the Applications Tab.
- Player applies online (this is NOT a commitment to the Pride)
- Player has coach evaluation and references (3) submitted
- Piedmont Pride staff will review player application
- Player will be notified of acceptance via e-mail
- Applicant is called, and is able to ask questions
- Player commits for the summer
- Player returns signed contract